– Is it ethical to use ‘big data’ in research?
· – Evaluate the strategy proposed by Payne and Trumbach with regard to data mining and consumers’ information.
Gender and the Internet
· – How can a feminist ethics guide our understanding of cyberethics?
· – Does gender matter in computer ethics? Evaluate the argument made by Adam and Ofori-Amanfo.
Disability and Access
· – Evaluate the guidelines proposed by Perry et. al. regarding the provision of equal access to information via computer technology for persons with disabilities.
· – Discuss the disability divide and digital inequality. What are the possible barriers for some people with disabilities, and how ought they be addressed?
· – Do robots have agency and, if so, to what extent?
· – How can Coleman’s virtue ethic, specifically android arete, guide our understanding of computational agents?